If you're looking to join an organization that will give you the right opportunities and experience to develop your career, join Tilney Smith and Williamson.
We are seeking a talented Business Analyst to join our Strategic Programmes team in Bracknell which will work under the guidance of a Project Manager, Programme Manager, or member of the Senior Leadership Team to deliver expert analysis in support of specific business change initiatives or wider strategic goals.
This could involve - but is not limited to - data analysis and modelling; process analysis and improvement; target operating model design; and support with project delivery activities including creating business cases, collecting requirements, supporting design / configuration / testing, and supporting training / stakeholder communications. This is a key role to help the business achieve its strategic aims, and hence will have visibility both across business functions and at a senior leadership level
- Collection and analysis of data from multiple sources using tools such as Microsoft Excel and presenting back insights from this data in a written or graphical form.
- Documentation of existing processes, organizational hierarchies, systems, and governance structures using tools such as Microsoft Visio; and working with stakeholders to identify pain points and recommendations for improvement.
- Working in partnership with business units to help them record their current - and defining their future - operating models; and working with Project / Programme managers to build out delivery plans / schedules.
- Acting as a business solutions consultant working closely with the Project / Programme managers and senior stakeholders to identify and define business solutions.
- Preparing business cases, requirements documents, specifications, recommendations, testing schedules etc.
- Acting as a delivery lead on workstreams within larger programmes, including reporting up to the Project and/or Programme Manager.
- Reviewing, assessing, and advising on project changes - especially where they impact on agreed requirements, benefits, or business cases.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrable track record of working as a Business Analyst on strategic projects / programmes within an organisation.
- Detail orientated and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Clear, confident written and verbal communicator that is used to working with senior stakeholders.
- Adept at working with project teams and stakeholders across all business functions and at third parties in a matrix style.
- Self-starting and able to get to grips with new concepts quickly.
- Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Visio, SharePoint and Teams software.
About Tilney Smith and Williamson
Tilney Smith & Williamson is the UK's leading integrated wealth management and professional services group, created by the merger of Tilney and Smith & Williamson on 1 September 2020.
With £54.8 billion of assets under management (as of 30 June 2021), it ranks as the third largest UK wealth manager measured by revenues and the eighth largest professional services firm ranked by fee income. The Group currently operates through three principal brands: Tilney, Smith & Williamson, and online investment service Bestinvest. It has a network of 28 offices across the UK, as well as the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands. Through its operating companies, the Group offers an extensive range of financial and professional services to individuals, family trusts, professional intermediaries, charities, and businesses.
Tilney Smith & Williamson's chosen purpose to "place the power of good advice into more hands" succinctly encapsulates the group's central mission of supporting both individuals and businesses to achieve their goals.
In delivering its purpose, Tilney Smith & Williamson have set out three core values that it is committed to embedding in the culture of the business:
- Personal - we treat you as an individual: We are a people business at heart and strive to deliver a friendly, inclusive, and personalised service to all our clients, large and small.
- Partnership - we go further together: We develop relationships that stand the test of time, spanning multiple generations. We partner across the full breadth of our expertise to create value for our clients, our company and society at large.
- Performance - we strive for more: We are ambitious for our clients and for ourselves, so we aim to be a forward-thinking and innovative business that leads the way in the industry.
The Tilney Smith & Williamson Group recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all colleagues with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief. At Tilney Smith & Williamson we are committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of our work.
More searches like this
- Other Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Berkshire
- Change Management Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Berkshire
- Analytics Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Berkshire
- Data Analytics Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Berkshire
- Business Intelligence Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Berkshire