Audit Senior Manager, London
Establish yourself and develop your career in one of the world's leading CA firms based in London!
The heart and soul of the UK - Historically important and culturally diverse, modern-day London is a hub of beautiful famous landmarks, plenty of park, friendly folk and delicious, internationally inspired food, it's easy to see why it's a favourite city among many. Join this world renown CA firm and enjoy all that makes London such a charming and fascinating destination.
As Audit Senior Manager you will join as a key member of a rapidly growing team. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to showcase your expertise within a leading, global CA firm that truly priorities their people. You will work with a broad range of sizable Corporate clients. As leader you will manage and develop a victorious commercial audit team. As pioneer you will demonstrate your business development skills and identify and secure new business opportunities and maintain client relationships
You will also be:
- Reviewing with the Partner directly
- Using your skills to identify risk matters and find solutions
- Establish yourself and develop your career in one of the world's leading CA firms
- A wide range of local restaurants and activities
- Responsible for the budget and monitoring progress
- Within an average of 2-hour flight, you can be swimming in Barcelona, eating pizza in Rome or exploring Vienna at weekends.
- Wherever you are in London, you will be amazed by the diverse architecture around you.
- Great work/life balance and time to relax and embrace fantastic environment
- Working with external and internal senior decision makers
- Using your leadership skills to coach and develop junior staff
- Enjoying all the benefits part of a highly competitive remuneration package
You will be considered for this role if you have:
- ACCA/ACA/ICAS/CA qualification or overseas equivalent
- Currently Audit Senior Manager with 8+ years external auditing experience
- Experience auditing clients in Consumer Markets highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Self motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)