Data Analytics – Technology Risk Assurance and Advisory - Global Firm
3 days left
Our client is one of the UK’s leading audit and advisory firms and their technology risk assurance practice is both assurance and advisory in nature.
Currently the majority of their work is in assurance but the number of advisory engagements is also growing quickly and there will be opportunities to work on a broad range of projects including advanced data analytics, IT governance, cyber security, technology resilience, IT internal audit, data privacy and social engineering reviews.
They are looking for someone who can help manage the delivery of their data audit requirements for their portfolio of external audits, overseeing the delivery of high quality work and developing the team members working alongside them.
- Scoping and planning their data-enabled audit approaches to address audit risk in the most effective way
- Reviewing the work performed by the team so that high quality audit standards are maintained
- Providing insightful reporting to their internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating and supporting their regional team to support both the current and future pipeline of work. Embedding strong project and financial management across the team is essential.
- Inspirational People Management: Inspire, coach and develop the team will be essential. In addition, developing and overseeing training programmes will be important to ensure skills remain current and relevant.
- Exceptional Client Service Delivery: They pride themselves on their client service standards. They seek a Manager that meets this standard, brings ideas to enhance their delivery and act as a point of escalation throughout an engagement with respect to project delivery matters. Identify and raise matters with a Director or Partner while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Innovation: Contribute to the development of methodologies and guidance for internal use as well as solutions to improve efficiency.
- Networking and marketing: Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggest innovative products and services. Contribute and shape team meetings and represent the team at office and firm meetings as required.
- Personal Development: Continue to bring the latest technology insights to the partner and director community, our clients and share knowledge with the teams.
The following skills are core to your role:
- Providing assurance through re-performance using data analytics (SAS, SQL, Python, VBA). Any other programming language will be beneficial
- Experience in IFRS9 expected credit Loss model review - code review, assessing key data risks around assumptions, logic, data sources, PDs, EADs, LGDs and ECL for commercial banks/credit provider
- Utilising Power Bi data visualisation to create interactive Dashboards for identifying and assessing risks at planning stage of audit
- Developing high quality efficient audit strategies that are data focused
- Interpreting the financial audit impact of IT risks and control weaknesses and Integrating Data Analytics testing into an external audit approach
- Supporting a team providing on-the job training while also providing data analytics training team through technical support on SAS/SQL/Python coding or other languages
Our client offers highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that their pay always positively reflects performance. As well offering support with tuition and professional qualifications, they also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- 25 days’ holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- and income protection insurance.
You can also
- buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
- enrol in our Bike to Work scheme;
- enjoy discounts off dining, and gyms;
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
- take an online health assessment and utilise our employee assistance programme.
Apply for Data Analytics – Technology Risk Assurance and Advisory - Global Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom