Client & External Audit Manager
We give you a world of potential
Calling all External Auditors!
Computershare has an exciting opportunity for an external/client audit focused individual to embark on a journey that will see you exposed to a large variety of projects and agendas, building your knowledge in external/client audit and adding value to the transformation agenda of a global, financial services organisation!
Computershare is a global financial administration company, employing over 12,000 people around the world. We provide services in over 20 countries to more than 16,000 clients and 75 million customers.
The Audit team is located many of the Computershare key locations.
If you have a passion for audit and a desire to be part of a globally diverse organization, then you need look no further for your next opportunity!
A role you will love
The Client and External Audit Manager is responsible for the delivery of the Corporate Trust Third Party Assurance programme, the coordination of client on-site visits, contract reviews and requests for internal control information (questionnaires, queries and Requests for Information (RFI)/Request for Proposal (RFP)). In addition, the role holder is responsible for the quality of client and external assurance responses for Corporate Trust.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Oversight and facilitation of the client and external audit programme
- Support the development, implementation and delivery of the Third Party Assurance (TPA) Strategy in compliance with external guidelines (e.g. SOC, ISAE).
- Support the identification of cost efficiencies and remaining up to date with the latest industry assurance reporting.
- Maintain an effective and efficient controlled process for the delivery of Client Assurance requests (including client contracting), aligned with Computershare policies, standards and procedures.
- Effective TPA Programme Management to ensure the timely completion of audits and mitigation of delivery obstacles.
- Develop & deliver an ongoing educational / awareness program for internal staff.
- Communicate effectively and confidently throughout CPU, including regional senior management, business heads and clients.
Be a supporter of change, including identifying enhancement opportunities and challenging the status quo, to improve the operation of the Audit function.
What will you bring to the role?
- Previous experience of all aspects third party assurance disciplines in terms of processes, procedures, systems, theories and practices.
- Previous experience gained within Information Security / Risk and controls or Internal Audit teams
- Previous experience of Compliance management, Risk Management and Quality
- 3 years+ risk and controls experience, including IT & information security, preferably within an Internal Audit or Risk Management role
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 12,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 25,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
Compensation. $110,000-$120,000 per year (Please note that this compensation is for Denver, CO based candidates)
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
More searches like this
- Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in United States
- Audit Consultant Technology, ICT & Telecoms $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in United States
- External Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in United States
- External Audit Senior Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in United States