Horizon Talent Solutions are looking for a qualified Audit Senior to join our client based in their Jersey office. Relocation support is available.
This international accountancy practice is offering a great chance to work with truly excellent clients and to be part of a growing and supportive team.
- Pre-audit scoping and preparation, identifying audit risks and performing preliminary evaluation of client's internal control structure to identify weaknesses and areas for management consideration and improvement.
- Carry out audit planning procedures including the design of audit tests.
- Complete audit files.
- Review client-prepared financial statement and other management reports.
- Responsible for on-site management and supervision of junior team members, providing on-the job coaching to support their on-going development.
- Maintain good client relationships.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, building relationships and promoting the firm at every opportunity to facilitate new business opportunities.
Ideally you will be a newly qualified auditor interested in progressing your career. This position would be excellent for candidates with the following background/experience:
- Recognised professional qualification (CA, ACCA…etc)
- Understands the role and function of audit for a large range of different entities and has a good understanding of audit techniques including planning, interviewing, documentation, testing, and conclusions and reporting
- Possesses a strong technical knowledge and understanding of current accounting and audit regulations and issues
- Has proven client handling experience and the ability to supervise and motivate more junior members of staff
- Has excellent communication, skills and can display initiative and good problem-solving ability
- Highly PC literate with excellent knowledge of Windows software and accounting systems
If you are looking for an Audit Senior position in Jersey, please submit an application by clicking the apply button.
Horizon Talent Solutions is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Apply for Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- External Auditor Accountancy Practice £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- External Audit Senior Accountancy Practice £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- External Audit Manager Accountancy Practice £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Assistant Audit Manager Accountancy Practice £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Guernsey (GB)