Operational Risk & Resilience Manager
Operational Risk and Resilience has become an increasingly important area within the Financial Services Sector, with regulatory requirements driving firms to focus on building frameworks to allow them to maintain resilience through operational disruption and encouraging them to develop robust risk and control arrangements, including for outsourcing and third parties.
As a Specialist Operational Risk and Resilience Manager in the Financial Services Advisory (Governance, Risk and Conduct) team, you will have the opportunity to manage multiple Section 166, regulatory advisory and internal audit assignments on a variety of Financial Services clients. The Specialist Manager role involves leading the planning of assignments and organising the delivery of the work, directly leading more complex assignments within your specialism and supervising and developing more junior team members. You will also support Senior Managers, Directors and Partners with work, build excellent client relationships and be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will have the opportunity to further develop specialist sub sector, technical and regulatory knowledge and be involved in both business and team development.
• Responsibility for leading and delivering operational risk, resilience or other governance and conduct related assignments of high complexity and variety in line with our clients defined methodologies, including planning and organisation of resources
• Support Senior Managers, Directors and Partners with work, build excellent client relationships and drive marketing and business development projects
• Attending networking events and conferences and monitor regulatory developments related to operational risk, operational resilience and other regulatory matters to ensure knowledge and skills remain up-to-date and to promote our clients services where appropriate
• Support the growth and development of the operational resilience practice and proposition through knowledge sharing, recruitment, thought leadership, provision of subject matter expertise and practice development
• Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Director or Partner as appropriate.
• Delivering assignments in the required time frame as agreed with the client and identifying risks on client engagements to the firm
• Provide on the job training and guidance to junior colleagues, ensuring that a variety of challenging work is provided to aid retention and career development
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Operational Risk & Resilience Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly