Credit Risk Manager
As a Specialist Credit Risk Manager in the Financial Services Advisory (Governance, Risk and Conduct) team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects for financial services firms, including Skilled Person reviews, internal audit services and other internal control and regulatory reviews. The Specialist Manager role involves leading the planning of assignments and organising the delivery of the work, directly leading more complex assignments within your specialism and supervising and developing more junior team members. It may also involve running overall assurance, advisory or internal audit engagements. You will play an important role in developing and maintaining deep client relationships and in developing members of the team. You will have the opportunity to further develop specialist sub sector, technical and regulatory knowledge and be involved in both business and team development.
To be a successful in this role you will need will have the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of 3 years of credit risk experience working within a professional services or financial services firm
• Knowledge and experience of credit risk processes, governance, and documentation
• Strong knowledge of the Financial Services sector and the UK regulatory environment generally and have significant depth of knowledge in credit risk
• Strong written / communication skills, ability to influence, lead, engage, and manage stakeholders
• Ability to lead complex reviews and be a team player
• Demonstrable experience and expertise in undertaking advisory and assurance reviews in credit risk
• Understanding of credit risk products, including retail lending, commercial lending, and trade finance
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Credit Risk Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Auditor Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Manager Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)