Internal Audit Assistant Manager - Public Sector
IAC are delighted to be working alongside a Top 10 firm to recruit an Internal Audit Assistant Manager into their Public Sector Assurance (PSA) team.
My client is one of the largest and fastest growing accounting firms in the UK. They work with large cap national and international clients but also liaise with innovative start-ups and SME's. They are known for recognising and rewarding high performance and working at this firm is both personally and professionally fulfilling. The firm are focused on having a friendly and inclusive culture where relationships matter. We know this because we have placed multiple candidates into this firm, whom have all progressed well and loved their experience with the firm.
- Work as part of the PSA team and take responsibility in running the audit process, managing budgets, portfolios, and people.
- Audit a wide range of local government and healthcare organisations and undertake a wide range of audits and advisory reviews including but not limited to key financial controls, IT and cybersecurity, corporate governance, cultural audits.
- Report directly to supportive Directors and Partners who are not shy of progressing the right people.
- Experience minimal (5%-10%) travel and a flexible, hybrid working structure.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years UK experience within internal audit and public sector clients
- A true interest in supporting public sector clients
If this sounds like your next step, or if you know someone who may benefit from hearing about this, please reach out.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Internal Audit Manager Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Audit Assistant Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)