Audit Manager - Professional Services
IAC are delighted to be working alongside a Top 10 firm to recruit Audit Managers into their Professional Services team.
My client is one of the largest and fastest growing accounting firms in the UK. They work with large cap national and international clients but also liaise with innovative start-ups and SME's. They are known for recognising and rewarding high performance and working at this firm is both personally and professionally fulfilling. The firm are focused on having a friendly and inclusive culture where relationships matter. We know this because we have placed multiple candidates into this firm, whom have all progressed well and loved their experience with the firm.
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
- Engage in the management of people, project portfolios and budgets.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in office marketing events, and keep abreast of the wide range of service the firm offers.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or overseas equivalent
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Previous experience managing people, budgets, and portfolios
If this sounds like your next step, or if you know someone who may benefit from hearing about this, please reach out.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Assurance Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Auditor Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)