Operational Risk & Resilience Manager or Senior Manager
Are you a candidate who thinks creatively? Do you want to progress your career to the next level? Our client is looking for those who have experience in advising organisations across multiple sectors on how to recover from a major crisis?
This role is due to business growth and works across a range of sectors from financial services, retail, media and pharmaceutical clients! Our client is also open to levels from Senior Consultant right through to Senior Manager grade!
- Strong understanding of resilience as a subject matter, including the direction of travel of government and regulatory thinking in this area and its practical implications. This includes knowledge of requirements for operational resilience set out by the financial services regulators
- Ability to quickly understand complex organisations, their supporting operations and technology, and associated risks
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience of building strong relationships with external clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work quickly, intelligently and accurately
- Some flexibility to travel to client locations and to work additional office hours dependent on project demands
About the role:
- Applicants should have experience in one or more Resilience related disciplines, including but not necessarily limited to:
- Operational Risk
- Business Continuity Management
- Enterprise Risk Management (operational risk)
- Supply Chain Resilience
- Crisis Management
- Candidates should also be creative in their thinking and have the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders internally or externally
- Ability to network and understand the upcoming development areas within the sectors mentioned above
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Analysis Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Governance & GRC Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)