Senior Data Analyst
Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. We fuel today’s high-growth revenue teams. And our advanced routing and booking software make it possible for sales and marketing teams to book meetings instantly and generate more revenue while spending less.
We’re a certified unicorn breeder™ with amazing customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliché way. We are sitting on fresh rounds of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
We’re currently looking for a Senior Data Analyst to partner with internal teams to surface business-critical insights and automate existing reporting processes. Working closely with our Senior Director of Data & Analytics, this role will also collaborate other members of our company’s senior leadership to influence data capabilities and competencies in the company. We're building a data stack and analytics function from the ground up—nothing has been done before, and every project presents a unique opportunity to think creatively and learn new things.
If you are a positive, curious, and driven data wizard with a passion for strategy and innovation, you will love being a part of the Chili Piper team!
What You'll Do
- Implement and optimize our data collection processes & reporting tools across departments
- Identify opportunities for yield improvements across the company (CAC, LTV, meetings per SDR, cost per lead, closed won rate, etc)
- Take ownership of our revenue model, making changes as needed, and help stakeholders update their numbers on a regular basis
- Build complex Sales, Marketing, CS, and Finance dashboards
- Support the development and enforcement of governance standards for data collection, architecture, and analysis
- Interpret and deliver findings to align teams & executives on key KPIs
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years in a Data Analytics related role in the SaaS industry
- Passion for SaaS and being hands-on with data tools/driving insights across for individual contributors and leadership
- Motivated, solutions-driven, and process-oriented person with proven success at a fast-paced, startup environment
- An understanding of data governance best practices
- Expertise with SQL and BI tools (Mode, Tableau, Periscope, etc)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Organizational super-skills and a proven track record of fixing problems quickly & efficiently (work smarter, not harder, right?)
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a simple way
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multitask on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- 50% Women in leadership at Chili Piper
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
- $2,000/year professional development stipend