Do you have good SOX experience, either having led or looking to lead a SOX program? This role will allow you to do just that! Working closely with other business areas to bring everything in house and own that program is what this role offers.
This Data and Tech company is looking to strengthen its SOX team with someone who can lead from the front and is always up to date on SOX procedures. With a great culture, this company is diverse and really embodies flexible working
- You'll have a direct report allowing you to improve managerial skills.
- You will have the opportunity to run the SOX program working closely with the IT SOX team as well.
- You will provide a high level of quality within the internal processes.
- Looks at all the testing to ensure that the program is passed.
- Work with the IT SOX team to bring the processes in-house and then build the team to ensure the success in the future.
- Detailed experience working with SOX, coming from a strong External Audit SOX team or working in Internal Audit with a strong SOX focus
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- A sound understanding of SOX processes and the willingness to keep it moving
- Experience in managing someone or the skills to do so
What’s on offer…
- Salary will be up to £80,000 + Benefits
- Flexible working - Home & Office based
- 0% Travel
Please click apply on the link above if you this this is an opportunity you are interested in this opportunity
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Quality Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Sarbanes-Oxley Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Controls Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom