ISO 27001 Information Security Auditor
Schön, dass Sie über eine Karriere bei BSI nachdenken!
Job Profile: Client Manager ISO 27001 (m/f/x)
Location: Frankfurt or Germany home-based
... BSI - a globally active service company for standard development, auditing, certification and training with headquarters in London. At BSI, we test and evaluate management systems and products worldwide according to internationally valid standards. In addition, our service portfolio includes versatile training courses, innovative software solutions and cyber security services. With our holistic model on organisational resilience, we help companies to grow more resilient in the long term. We are active in all sectors: for example, in the aerospace, automotive and food industries, as well as in the construction, energy, healthcare, IT and retail sectors. As the world's first national standards organisation and with more than 100 years of experience, we are a global partner for 86,000 companies and organisations in over 193 countries.
We are looking for…
… a Client Manager ISO 27001 (m/f/x) to support our DACH Team as soon as possible, covering the following tasks:
- As a Client Manager, you carry out assessments of clients' Management Systems to ensure that they meet the requirements of International Standards such as ISO 27001, IT-Sikat, TISAX and other standards where appropriately trained.
... shows us you are a team player (m/f/x) who enjoys a structured way of working and has a "can-do attitude". You also bring the following background with you:
- At least 3 years of professional experience with a focus on information security and risk management as well as knowledge of relevant guidelines and laws.
- Relevant experience and knowledge with management systems, Internet of Things (IoT) and cyber security desirable
- Preferably trained as a lead auditor or qualified as a 3rd party auditor
- Experience in auditing and certification in the field of information security
- Ideally professional experience in the IT sector and automotive sector
- Analytical thinking and structured approach
- Good command of written and spoken German and English
- High willingness to travel (also internationally)
What we offer…
... many opportunities to develop yourself further and to unfold as freely and responsibly as possible. You can expect:
- a responsible and varied job in an international environment
- flat hierarchies (you-culture) and short decision-making processes in order to process orders profitably as quickly as possible
- a comprehensive and systematic induction
- flexible working hours within the framework of trust-based working hours
- a generous allowance for your capital-forming benefits and a company pension scheme
- a variety of attractive employee benefits such as changing offers from different brands
- the opportunity to get involved in various social projects in the BSI Social Club
- 30 days annual leave
If you are characterised by your open and enthusiastic nature and captivate people with your positive charisma, also love challenges and want to help shape the future in a dynamic team, you are exactly right for us! Don't hesitate for long and become part of the BSI family.
Unsere „Excellence Behaviours“: kundenzentriert, agil, kooperativ. Diese drei Verhaltensweisen zeigen, wie wir bei BSI arbeiten. Sie helfen uns sicherzustellen, dass BSI ein hervorragender Arbeitsplatz und ein erfolgreiches Unternehmen ist. Um unsere Bewerber/innen und BSI-Mitarbeiter/innen während der Covid 19 Pandemie zu schützen, finden alle Interviews digital statt.