Investment Accounting Analyst
I am recruiting an exciting Analyst role for one of my Abu Dhabi based Financial Services clients.
They are looking for an Investment Accounting Analyst who will be a part or fully qualified CA or CPA and at least 4 to 5 years’ experience in an investment accounting or similar controls role.
The main purpose of the role will be to ensure the businesses investment accounting & controls activities are extensively controlled through monitoring & review of the custodian and fund manager activities.
You will also be tasked with preparing and reviewing all accounting reports & analysis in a timely and accurate manner.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Treasury Management
- Investment Reporting
- Financial Systems implementation & improvement
- Investment Accounting & Control
- Reconciliation between Portfolio Managers and Cash Flow forecasting & analysis
- Documentation Monitoring & Control
- Financial Statements Analysis & Reporting
- Technical Peer Review
- Policy Development
- EHS adherence & Reporting
Desirable experience & competencies:
- At least 2 years’ dealing with Global Custodian Banks
- Knowledge and experience working with Public Market Manager & Private Market Investments
- Good knowledge of financial and investment accounting principles including pension finance
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Fluent in Arabic & English
Apply right away to find out more about the fantastic role and competitive package on offer.