Senior Technology and Risk Manager
IAC is recruiting a Senior Technology Risk Manager for our client, a top four consultancy. There are vacancies in London and Bristol.
In this role, you will help the largest global financial services firms better understand their risk environments by leading a range of technology consulting and assurance projects. Thanks to our client's position as a market leader in this space, a position further strengthened by recent high-profile audit wins, this is your opportunity to gain experience and exposure doing cutting-edge work with the UK's strongest FS portfolio.
Your most important objective will be to build and strengthen relationships with your clients, using your technology acumen and relationship building skills to earn and keep their trust. To support you in doing this, my client offers a truly flexible approach to working as well as a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package.
Success in this role requires in-depth knowledge of leading technological solutions such as RPA, AI, and cloud. You'll develop a well-rounded understanding of your client's commercial and technology risks, and leverage your experience to devise and suggest innovative solutions.
You'll also need:
- Previous people and project management experience
- Background in financial services risk
- Experience in managing a diverse, large portfolio of global clients
- If you're ready to take the next step in your career, working with leading financial services firms, please apply today.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- External Audit Senior Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Cyber Security Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Technology Risk Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Risk Professional Services £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)