Managers- Senior Managers - Directors - External Audit - UK Wide - Visa Sponsorship Available
Our client is the fastest growing audit firm in the UK with quality at the core of everything they do.CK Search Global have partnered with them to help hire Managers, Senior Managers and Directors for various sector teams in London and their vibrant offices across the UK.
London sector teams include consumer markets, insurance, banking, natural resources, media and technology, AWM, professional practices, real estate, NFP, public sector, USA focus and international clients.
Roles covering a mixed portfolio are also available across the UK including Manchester, Birmingham, Liverrpool, Cambridge, Leeds, Liverpool, Nottingham, Southampton, Gatwick, Edinburgh and others
Applications from suitably qualified candidates working outside the UK, operating at Manager, SM and Director level in a major audit firm are welcome and visa sponsorship is available.
Roles include the following and will vary depending on level of seniority . At Director level you will be acting as RI .
- Act as audit lead on a range of clients including listed.
- Be responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients,
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework..
Our client offers highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that their pay always positively reflects performance. As well offering support with tuition and professional qualifications, they also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- 25 days’ holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- and income protection insurance.
- buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
- enrol in our Bike to Work scheme;
- enjoy discounts off dining, and gyms;
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
- take an online health assessment and utilise our employee assistance programme.