Senior Internal Auditor (FTSE 100 Exclusive Role) - English speaker - Various locations across EU
A world leading FTSE 100 manufacturing business is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor, reporting directly to the Group Head of Audit. The Group operates in more than 50 countries, with 100+ operating units, and has been consistently voted as one of the best businesses to work for on the FTSE.
As part of a growing and commercial-focussed function, the role of the Senior Internal Auditor is to ensure the delivery of independent assurance over the design and effectiveness of internal controls within the Group. This position gives the successful candidate an unrivalled insight into many aspects of the Group’s operations and there are high levels of exposure to senior management and great opportunities to influence the direction of the business.
- Working with the Group Head of Audit to develop and deliver the internal audit plan.
- Conducting the risk assessments for audits and developing the scope with management and briefing the before the engagement.
- Leading risk-based internal audits by co-ordinating operational leadership teams and managing the activities of the auditors (co-source and guest auditors, where applicable).
- Agreeing the findings and proposed actions with management; presenting findings to senior management;
- Sharing learnings and best practice with fellow auditors and across the business.
- Following-up on outstanding internal audit issues.
- Becoming and ambassador for team and maintaining the good reputation of Internal Audit within the business.
- Champions good governance, internal control and risk management.
The role can be based nearly anywhere in Europe (preferably near one of their major hubs (Paris, Hamburg, Milan, Madrid) with some travel globally (– circa 25%).
We are looking for an audit/accountancy professional with a background in audit/advisory/controls from training in a Big 4 / Top 10, a commercial business, or a mix of the two.
Hanami International Ltd are committed to protecting your Data. By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. (Our Privacy Notice can be found at www.hanamiinternational.com/privacy-notice). Feel free to visit this for more information about how we collect and process personal data.