Audit Senior job ACA ACCA Guildford Surrey Hybrid Working
Your new company
My client is a reputable 5 Partner firm of chartered accountants in central Guildford. A new opportunity has become available to join their audit team at senior level. They have a varied client base including UK brands and international companies, groups and limited companies.
Your new role
- Be auditor in charge, whether on site or via remote audit, ensuring work is completed by deadline and within budget
- Report directly to the Audit Manager
- Assist is the mentoring and training of juniors on the team
- Assist with client engagement meetings
- Be involved heavily with planning, budgeting, completions and review
- Involved on complex accounts such as groups with multinational subsidiaries
- Be assisted with personal and professional develop in order to reach the next level in your career
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent, or in the final stages of your professional qualifications. You will have experience of leading audits and all stages of the audit cycle from planning through to completion.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependant on experience up to £45,000. Flexible working options available in a hybrid working pattern with two or three days working at home. Further benefits on application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.