Audit Supervisor - Not for Profit
- A Top 25 firm with 32 partners and 280 staff are looking for an Audit Supervisor to join their growing NFP team due to excessive growth via increased work won.
- With their offices a short walk away from Warren Street and Euston tube stations, HW Fisher is a firm that are undergoing huge growth and are looking to grow their whole business, with NFP being one element of that!
- They have a family friendly culture and truly promote work life balance, asking you to be in office twice per week. They also pay their employees what they deserve, providing above average / market rate packages!
- Benefits include: up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; buy/sell holiday; cycle vouchers; gym membership discounts; hybrid working; social events; pension contributions; season ticket loan; health care schemes and more!
- Work with a variety of not-profit clients such as charities, trade unions and associations, professional societies and schools!
- Lead end to end audits and communicate directly with clients; report findings to managers and partners who bring decades of years in the NFP space.
- Also gain exposure to wider business activities such as business development and marketing events/articles. Business development work will see you gain exposure to tendering for new work which is unheard of at this level so learning and development opportunities are huge!
- Experience minimal client travel across London and flexible hybrid working requirements (min. 2 days in office)
- Have a passion for and knowledge of the NFP sector including the risks this sector faces - previous experience desirable but not essential!
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified or equivalent.
If this sounds like your next step, or if you know someone who may benefit from hearing about this, please reach out.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Assurance Not For Profit & Charities £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Auditor Not For Profit & Charities £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Senior Not For Profit & Charities £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Manager Not For Profit & Charities £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)