Senior Compliance Manager (Hybrid Working)
Compliance, risk, financial crime, MRLO, Cardiff, hybrid, financial services, Wales, AML
Senior Compliance Manager - Hybrid Working (2 Days in Office) - £55,000 - £65,000 + Car Allowance
Your new company
A financial services organisation based in South Wales is currently looking for an experienced compliance manager to help run their UK compliance team (4 colleagues). You will also act as MRLO.
They can offer hybrid working (2 days in the office), Salary ranging between £55,000 - £65,000 + a car allowance and a bonus scheme.
Your new role As senior compliance manager you will provide all reasonable assurance to the Head of Compliance, the Country Board of Directors and the Board, of the efficiency and consistency of the Country Compliance set-up.
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing and embedding compliance and risk framework
- Engaging and interacting with stakeholders on compliance matters
- Managing the compliance monitoring process
- Team management
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a compliance implementation and monitoring
- FCA knowledge including CCA, TCF, AML
- Leadership experience
- Stakeholder and senior management liaison
What you'll get in return
- Salary between £55,000 - £65,000 (Based on experience)
- Hybrid working (2 days in the South Wales office)
- £6,000 car allowance
- Bonus scheme - Ranging from 6% - 8% of annual salary
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
More searches like this
- Compliance Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Wales
- Forensic / Fraud Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Wales
- Regulation Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Wales
- Financial Crime Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Wales
- Compliance & Regulation Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Wales