Credit Risk Reporting Manager, Sydney and Melbourne
The client is searching for a proven Credit Risk professional who has prior credit risk reporting experience and a sound understanding of data analysis.
This opportunity is perfect for an initiative and investigative credit risk professional with prior credit risk reporting experience who is looking to join a true leader in the financial services space.
With complex project initiatives beginning, this is a pivotal time to join and a truly fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to learn a lot and progress very quickly.
The teams' primary goal is to create a robust risk framework across credit risk, they do this by providing data insight and expert regulatory guidance on credit risk regulatory matters.
You will partner with C level executives, portfolio leaders and business line leaders, building strong relationships with them to provide continuous improvement.
- As a key member of a high performing team, you will be expected to present to senior stakeholders, at the forum level and be comfortable facing off with business desk leaders.
- Provide deep-dive investigative analysis into credit risk regulatory changes.
- Produce timely credit risk reporting and give your expert advice around the implications of data to the credit risk department.
- Independently review and deliver key strategic projects whilst always providing the best in class service to all business desk leaders.
- To promote and build a positive Risk culture. Whilst sharing and demonstrating a shared belief that working culture is paramount to the business.
- Working with senior management in advising on recommendations for improvement to project roadmaps and outcomes for credit risk.
- You must be a keen and driven credit risk management enthusiast.
- Ideally 4 + years' experience directly within a similar Credit Risk reporting or Credit risk data governance position in another financial services business.
- A demonstrable ability to partner, communicate and use sharpened interpersonal skills to build long-standing relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- SQL and Tableau adept with previous experience using these programmes in practice
- A sound understanding of the regulatory landscape and credit risk regulation.
More searches like this
- Risk Management Financial Services AU$120,000 - AU$139,999 jobs in Australia
- Regulation Financial Services AU$120,000 - AU$139,999 jobs in Australia
- Risk Financial Services AU$120,000 - AU$139,999 jobs in Australia
- Compliance & Regulation Financial Services AU$120,000 - AU$139,999 jobs in Australia
- Risk Advisory Financial Services AU$120,000 - AU$139,999 jobs in Australia