Supervisor - Internal Controls, Texas
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of management testing across the Americas region. You will work closely with management to ensure best practices as well as advising on improvements to controls and management practices. Outside of this core responsibility, you will also be given the opportunity to use your experience to consult across compliance and other functions to increase your knowledge and improve your internal network to aid you in moving quickly into more senior positions.
- Responsible for Management testing across the Americas region.
- Perform and develop controls testing in complex business areas.
- Consult internally on compliance and controls topics, including the implementation of your ideas and suggestions.
- Add value to the wider organisation.
- Being a credible source of information and advice for executive management.
- Good knowledge of SOX or JSOX.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience (External Audit / Internal Audit / Controls).
- Ambitious and keen to take on responsibility.
- Clear communicator and comfortable working with leadership.