IT Audit Manager, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane
As this client continues to invest heavily and expands its already impressive business portfolio across growing areas of interest like digital, applications, AI and Cyber, the team requires further support from the best in class IT and Tech Audit professionals to join their vision of a more sustainable and intelligent business.
With a healthy mix of both new projects and core principle IT audit procedures to improve, the successful candidate will be working a diverse portfolio. The expectation will be for that lucky individual to build solid relationships with several business areas and provide their independent audit governance insight and expertise to further improve the frameworks.
- Support Senior Management in developing, maintaining, and delivering the entire Rolling Audit Plan and Board Reporting.
- Coordinate, drive and deliver simultaneous reviews.
- Represent IA whilst engaging with various levels of management.
- Deliver, coach and support others in the team.
- Interact with the senior technology leaders and the Audit Leadership Team to offer consultation and ensure quality control of Audit Department practices.
- Coordinate with other risk management functions and Independent Public Accountants.
- 5 years specializing in risk management, operational, financial and IT audits, project implementation.
- Big 4 trained - Manager level. Cyber security is a bonus.
- Someone that can spin multiple plates with projects and effectively audit and evaluate project financial controls as well as approval of project initiatives.
- Manage juniors.
- Strong communication - must be comfortable with senior stakeholders and presenting at C level.