Audit Quality/Technical Senior Managers and Directors - Various Specialist Roles- UK Visa Available
Within the last year, our client has commenced a significant investment programme in their central quality support team, including audit quality review, audit methodology. financial reporting advisory, ESG/climate reporting, root cause analysis, revenue stream and their regulatory team.
CK Search Global have partnered with them to help hire audit quality and technical managers, senior managers and directors for their UK practice in most of the areas listed above.. Location is flexible with agile working.
Our client is one the UK's leading providers of audit and advisory services to the listed sector with audit quality at the centre of everything they do and they passionately believe that when their people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited.
They offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that their pay always positively reflects performance.
For certain roles visa sponsorship is available for suitably qualified candidates currently overseas with the big 4 or currently working in the UK with another audit firm.
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent ,strong technically with a keen interest in developing a career in the technical/audit quaility practice.
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients at Manager level, including listed clients and clients with international interests and /or technical/auidt quality experience gained in a major firm.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework.
- 28 days’ holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- and income protection insurance.
- buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
- enrol in the bike to work scheme;
- enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
- access childcare vouchers;
- take an online health assessment and utilise their employee assistance programme.
Apply for Audit Quality/Technical Senior Managers and Directors - Various Specialist Roles- UK Visa Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Manchester
- External Audit Senior Manager Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Manchester
- Quality Assurance Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Manchester
- ESG & Sustainability Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Manchester
- Environmental, Social & Governance Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Manchester