Horizon Talent Solutions have partnered with a large but growing Consultancy practice seeking to welcome an Internal Audit experienced professional to their team. A hybrid working model allows you to be based at home, in the office or on site at a client depending on requirements. Roles based in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Leicester and Manchester.
- Performance of internal audit fieldwork.
- Preparation of draft internal audit reports.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Assistance on other special assignments in the broader Risk team when required.
- Providing training and supervision of junior team members.
- Identify opportunities and prospects for new work.
- Ensure standards and procedures maintained by whole team.
- Produce high quality work meeting relevant regulatory requirements.
- Hold either ACA, CA, ACCA, IIA or CII (or equivalent) qualification. Part Qualified will be considered!
- Experience of delivering internal audits.
- Good understanding of technical issues in the sector.
- Good interpersonal and client handling skills.
- Experience of managing, training and coaching trainees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Develop a network of client contacts in the wider market.
If you are looking for an Internal Audit position in the UK, please submit an application by clicking the apply button now.
Horizon Talent Solutions is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Leicester
- Business / Corporate Auditor Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Leicester
- Internal Auditor Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Leicester
- Internal Controls Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Leicester