Audit Quality Manager
Horizon Talent Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for an Audit Quality Manager to join our client based in one of their UK offices (offices across most major UK cities).
This highly regarded accountancy practice is offering the opportunity for an experienced Audit Manager to make a change and join the Audit Quality team. Not only will you have an important responsibility from your role and more control over your career, but working hours are not as beholden to client deadlines.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of quality programs across the firm to reduce risk and enhance quality
- Working alongside other teams and stakeholders to ensure there are robust support and monitoring frameworks in place
- Involved in pre-issuance reviews of listed and high-risk audit engagements. The role involves collaboration and coaching of the audit teams to achieve high quality audit outputs in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Help identify areas where teams would benefit from further support
- Demonstrable experience as an Audit Manager or Senior Manager
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues in a concise and understandable manner
- Confidence and a proven track record in project management alongside the adaptability to deal with changes to timelines and plans
- A team player, able to collaborate with others to achieve shared goals and objectives
- A strong understanding of proportionality and the ability to make sound decisions about the significance of issues
- A challenging and sceptical mindset coupled with a high attention to detail
- Listed experience is preferential but not essential
If you are looking for an Audit Quality position in the UK, submit an application by clicking the apply button now.
Horizon Talent Solutions is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.