IT Auditor, Amsterdam
The role will offer you exposure to a Fortune 500 company with fantastic career opportunities within the internal audit team and/or the greater group. The internal audit function is seen as a great training ground for candidates entering the corporate world for the first time as it equips you with the right skill sets and tools to succeed and go far within the business areas.
- The Group Internal IT Auditor will be responsible for achieving better efficiencies and optimizing performance and growth by improving the group IT operational and financial risk management.
- Working in the Global Third Line of Defence function, the IT Auditor will contribute to the provision of independent assurance to a broad range of IT risk-focused objectives, including but not limited to: efficiency and effectiveness of operations, safeguarding of assets, reliability and integrity of financial reporting processes, compliance with laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and third-party contracts.
- The successful candidate will build relationships with the various companies and cultures across the group worldwide, so communication skills are key (both written and verbal).
- Due to the global nature of the firm, the role will require a min of 40% travel to the various European offices and this role will be based out of the Amsterdam office.
- Audit experience in ITGC controls testing, IT governance, internal controls evaluation
- Min 5 years' experience as an IT auditor from practice or industry within the commence sector (ideally in a manufacturing or similar)
- Proven experience in Security and Controls for SAP platform
- Essential: Fluent English and at least one of the following languages: Dutch, German OR Polish