Credit Risk Manager/Senior Manager (VP), Sydney
- The teamwork agnostically to sector and as such hold diverse equity investment and corporate lending portfolios across several disciplines. Bringing a challenging environment and optimum growth platform for someone looking to broaden their career insight.
- Senior Stakeholder Management in providing advisory and best practise strategy to Director level executives on the credit risk exposure of diverse asset finance portfolios.
- Working in tandem with stakeholders across Front Office, Credit, Risk and other areas in making transaction decisions on best investment strategy.
- Contributing to structuring and risk management.
- Assessing the emerging market risk that affects portfolio performance and investment decisions.
- Deliver clear credit exposure modelling reports, data and insight to senior management.
- Must have prior FS experience (roughly 5 years).
- Big 4 transaction and deal advisory experience welcome.
- Prior assurance experience in relevant asset classes also of interest.
- Ideally asset finance and corporate lending credit risk.
- Experience in a large FS institution.