Interim Head of Risk - NHS
Your new company
A large NHS provider based in the Portsmouth area offer an interim role for 3-6 months to an NHS Risk professional.
Your new role
Interim opportunity for 3-6 months initially with potential for extension:
- Acting as the Trust's expert for risk management and analysing levels of risk management practice across the organisation, interpreting evidence and using well-developed judgement skills to assess working practices.
- Maintaining specialist knowledge of any national and local policy and best practice relating to risk management and identifying the implications of associated changes for the Trust, making recommendations for change to Trust policies and processes as required.
- Managing and providing leadership to the Risk Management team
- Develop effective working relationships with clinical and corporate leads responsible for risk and risk management within their teams to ensure that risk management activities are undertaken and owned within the clinical and corporate services and that effective reporting structures are embedded to support this.For more job details please get in contact.
What you'll need to succeed
- Specialist risk management qualification
- A minimum of two years' Risk Management experience in an organisational setting
- Experience of developing and maintaining relationships and partnerships with internal colleagues and external agencies and parties
- NHS/public sector experience and knowledge of relevant national agendas and guidance
- Highly developed communications skills when providing and receiving highly complex, sensitive or contentious information (verbal, non-verbal, written and self-presentation)
- Knowledge of NHS policy and issues
- Knowledge and skills in risk management systems
What you'll get in return
- 3-6 month assignment (potentially longer)
- Flexible/Remote working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Public Sector £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Public Sector £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Public Sector £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Advisory Public Sector £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Assurance Public Sector £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom