Technology Cyber Security Audit Manager
A blue-chip FTSE 100 organisation in Hertfordshire requires a Technology Cyber Security Audit Manager to support Internal Audit / IT Audit in providing risk-based independent assurance of the effectiveness of the Group’s internal controls to senior management and the Group Audit and Risk Committee within the area of Cyber Security.
The organisation operates hybrid working with 3 days homeworking.
Career development and progression are at the heart of the organisations ethos and a clear development path will be tailored for each individual's preferences. Due to the size of this FTSE 100 company they offer multiple routes of career progression.
- Lead Cyber Security Audits in the Technology domain
- Be subject matter expertise within the Technology domain in the areas of cyber security, information security, and ethical hacking.
- Relish building strong working relationships with security leaders across the organisation.
- Experience a fast-paced environment that is ever-changing, no two days are ever the same.
- Liaise with the business in tracking progress in addressing audit recommendations and confirming their closure.
- Support Head of Audit - Technology and teams of peers in the delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise.
Skills & experience
- Experience in audit both internal and external, IT Audit or IT Risk and Cyber Security.
- IT information security/ cyber security standards and frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST CSF, and GITC.
- Well-versed in assessing business / IT risks and controls, be able to articulate the risks and recommend business-focused solutions.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task, and be comfortable with a changing environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large, diverse, and rapidly growing audit team providing the opportunity for training, support, and career development. The organisation believes in promoting from within and there are a number of Cyber Security career progression and promotion opportunities.
If you possess the key skills and experience and are looking to develop and progress your audit career with a renowned blue-chip Retail organisation, please do apply with your CV details.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Hertfordshire
- IT Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Hertfordshire
- IT Audit Senior Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Hertfordshire
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Hertfordshire
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Hertfordshire