Internal Senior Auditor
My client a reputable FS organisation has a new opportunity due to team expansion for a Senior/Internal Auditor
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager the jobholder will be required to conduct a number of audit reviews across the organisation. As a confident and professional individual the successful candidate will be used to dealing with all levels of management, be highly motivated and be able to work in a team or individually. Recent experience of working in Audit is required, as is a relevant qualification (MIIA, ACA, or ACCA).
- Identifying key risks and providing assurance that they are being adequately managed
- To regularly apprise senior management of control issues and trends
- Undertake project related reviews as required
- Preparing reports on areas audited in line with departmental standards
Skills & Attributes
- Relevant professional qualification (MIIA,ACA or ACCA)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to challenge and influence
- Up to date knowledge of internal auditing techniques and standards
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise workloads
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.