SKS Business Services are delighted to announce that we are looking for an Audit Senior to join our team. SKS have 24 offices across the UK that specialise in accounting, audit, business advice, tax and business rescue. SKS Business Services are a top 45 accountancy firm.
To manage a portfolio of audit and assurance assignments (including charity and commercial audits), ensuring their effective and timely completion and maintaining the highest quality of standards. The role will also include managing audit staff both in the UK and in India.
To assist with the growth of the practice through management of current clients and acquisition of new clients.
- To plan and carry out audit and accounts preparation for clients based in London and the Home Counties.
- Ensuring the audit team are on track and completing audit work within the allocated timetable and budget.
- Control and supervise junior staff both in the UK and in India.
- Performing detailed testing on more complex audit areas
- Communicating to the client on the progress of the audit and meeting them to discuss accounts.
- Advise clients on areas of business improvement and negotiate the terms of business with clients as required.
- Reporting to the Directors and Managers on issues arising and assisting in resolving issue
- To ensure accurate and timely billing and receipt.
- Regular dialogue with the India team.
- Improve SKS processes by developing or implementing best practices.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending CPD course programme, workshops- reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Travel to other Group offices and related clients as reasonably required.
- Business Development - assist SKS Business Development team as required to acquire new clients. Meet prospective clients, discuss requirements, and create proposal (with assistance from Directors as required).
- Extend the value chain by introducing new services to existing clients at all touch points.
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience ACA/ACCA.
- Excellent audit and technical accounting skills, knowledge of corporate and personal tax, reporting skills, time management, supervision/management skills,
- Competent with the following software; CaseWare, Sage, IRIS
- Can hit the ground running, motivate others, act as a leader and embraces continuous learning and challenges
Salary: Negotiable based upon experience.
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom