Audit & Assurance, Senior Associate, ACA or ACCA Qualified
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Nottingham, East Midlands
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is "To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day"? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK and the Nordics. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across over 80 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
To get the job that you'll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
As a Senior in our Audit department you will be heavily involved in the completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at client premises. You will have the responsibility for the planning and completion of audit assignments, whilst ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation. You will prepare statutory financial statements from client data and highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager whilst using a significant degree of your own judgement. As your responsibilities continue to develop you will be planning the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for Partner/Manager review.
In order to enhance your own personal development, you will have the opportunity to lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team. You will be working with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best. As you become the mentor for the colleagues in the earlier part of their career journey, the ideal candidate will be ACCA or ACA qualified in order to work collaboratively with both our trainees and Managers alike.
A note from the Hiring Manager
"As an Senior in the Central Audit Team you will play a pivotal part in delivering an efficient and effective service to clients in a range of sectors and sizes across the Midlands. We will work closely with you to ensure we understand where you would like your career to go and will empower you with the tools, guidance and support to get you there. Azets is a fantastic and unique accountancy practise where your opportunities to grow and develop are truly limitless. "
What's in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave (31 for Students with study package and 38 for Partners) inc. bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Lead Incentive Scheme (applicable to up to and including Associate Director level). We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
- Private Medical Cover (applicable to Director/Partner level)
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to our YuLife wellbeing app – Includes EAP, 24/7 GP access, retail vouchers and discounts, free digital will writing, discounted gym memberships etc.
- Paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit Assistant Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom