£47000 + benefits
I am partnering with my leading Banking client who is currently looking for an AML Analyst to join thier London based team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Daily support for WLM Swift & WNR SEPA filtering and referrals.
- Daily analysis of AML to ensure trade activity within agreed trading scenarios.
- Compilation of client trading profiles and good understanding of expected trading activity.
- Assist with devising and implementing enhancements and controls to the process where applicable.
- Ensure escalation of issues to line management and Compliance.
- Work with the Compliance department to review process and policies
- Production of monthly MIS
- Periodic client profile reviews
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Solid Banking AML Analyst experience
- Good understanding of WLM sanctions monitoring against watch lists
- Must understand key AML risks and apply them to transaction monitoring
- Basic knowledge of commodities and equity TRS transactions
- Experience with Norkom WLM Swift & SEPA, Riskshield
- Net Reveal Detica and Norkom AML advantageous
- Strong interpersonal, client relationship/influencing and communication skills.
It you have the relevant experience as an AML Analyst and are looking for a challenging permanent role in a leading Bank please send your CV as soon as possible for consideration.