Senior Internal Audit Manager, London or Netherlands
This opportunity will allow you to gain exposure to all aspects of the company, and will be given the opportunity to be a dynamic leader. With 2 direct reports, you will be able to build a strong network with high level executives based around Europe and will be called upon by them to advise on how they can best run their areas of the business. Internal Audit in this company is seen more as an internal management consulting function, its focus is to add value.
It is also important that you can demonstrate strong leadership and people management skills for this role. You will be responsible for the development of a team and will play a large part in shaping their career within the business. This means that you will be responsible for training and development as well as making introductions and backing them up on their interactions with senior leadership.
- Compile annual audit plan and execute its implementation.
- Leading all aspects of financial and operational audits.
- Be the dynamic leader of the department and build quality relationships with key stakeholders
- Be compliant with regulations, policies, and laws that may affect operations.
- Expectation is 9+ years of experience within auditing, including experience within a large audit/ consulting business. (Big 4 or Similar)
- The ability to work independently and drive the internal audit program, and understand how risk and controls may influence audit programs
- Proactive, high energy, hands on and strives to improve
- A relevant qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIA
- The right to work in either The UK or The Netherlands