Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor - Berkshire based with hybrid working (1 day in the office) - multi-billion turnover business
Our client, a multi-billion turnover international business, seeks a Senior Internal Auditor for its European internal audit function. Reporting into the Internal Audit Manager, the Senior Internal Auditor will help in the planning and delivery of financial and operational audits across the European business, helping management to understand business risks and recommend mitigating actions.
In addition, you will help lead the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) compliance programme. Whilst based in Berkshire, the role will require regular travel to European locations, subject to COVID restrictions, however, this shouldn't exceed 25%.
What's in it for you?
- A flexible hybrid working model, with 1 day per week required in the office
- A good company with an internationally recognised brand name
- Opportunities for international travel; short trips and planned well in advance
- Good benefits package
Skills / Experience / Attributes:
- Qualified accountant - ACA, CA, ACCA, CIMA or European equivalent
- Practice trained (preferred) or with international internal audit experience
- Strong financial and operational auditing skills
- SOx controls experience