Sustainability Risk Analyst
Sustainability Risk Analyst vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Enhancing First and Second Line of Defence control frameworks through design, rollout and execution of controls
- Participating in the Climate Risk Project team via dedicated research and data gathering and analysis
- Creating senior management presentations based on defined deliverables for this year
- Contributing to the integration of Credit Risk and Reputational Risk processes
- 2+ years of practical experience in Project Risk Analysis
- Expertise in designing and rolling out controls in an organization
- Advanced knowhow of working with sustainability risk topics
- Proficiency in data handling plus good grasp of banking industry and key regulators would be an advantage
Your soft skills:
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills along with the competency of stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills in combination with a structured approach to problem-solving
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.