Monitoring Trustee Services Manager
A leading financial services and wealth management company is looking for a Monitoring Trustee Services Manager.
The role offers many perks including international travel, hybrid and flexible working arrangements, training and mentorship as well as a competitive salary and bonus. If needed, they can also offer relocation and visa sponsorship.
The right candidate will be diplomatic and a good communicator with an analytical mind. You will also possess good people, project and client management skills.
As a Monitoring Trustee Services Manager, you will:
- Execute and manage more junior staff in all work areas
- Investigate and analyse merger and antitrust compliance information received from the parties
- Participate in meetings with the Head of the Team and lead meetings when necessary (both in the UK and abroad)
- Prepare reports
- Communicate with the parties and competition authorities and obtain relevant information
- Manage client engagements, including client setup and lock-up control
- Oversee various business development activities for the department.
- ACA qualification or equivalent or Competition Law or Competition Economics background
- Proven experience in Monitoring Trustee practice or antitrust regulators
- Relevant experience in merger and/or antitrust remedies (designing, implementing, or monitoring)
- The analytical skills required for Monitoring Trustee assignments
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Project and client management skills
Desirable but not essential:
- A mixture of audit, transactions, M&A, or corporate finance experience
- Fluency in a second language, French or German
If you feel you would be a good fit for this opportunity, please send your CV for a confidential conversation to discuss in more detail.
More searches like this
- Forensic / Fraud Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Financial Crime Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Investigations Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom