IT Compliance Manager - IT Controls & SAP
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company are working exclusively with a FTSE 100 Engineering business to help them source an IT Compliance Manager for a newly created role. This role will be part of the IT Compliance (2nd line) team which was formed last year to manage the global IT Risk and Compliance agenda.
The team are responsible for identifying, tracking and supporting the management of IT risks and compliance activities across the PLC. The team also manages the interfaces between IT, Internal Audit, divisional controls team as well as external audit.
The successful candidate will be playing a key role in managing various IT controls and compliance-related activities and effectively communicating and advising relevant stakeholders for process improvement opportunities. The candidate is also expected to lead and drive sustainable changes and build strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business. This role report directly to Global IT Compliance Director.
- Build, manage and sustain an effective IT General Controls compliance monitoring process
- Support the design and operating effectiveness assessment over key IT controls (ITGCs, ITACs, ITDMs and etc.)
- Engage with key IT and Finance stakeholders and drive continuous process improvement over IT controls
- Support internal and external audit agenda, drive IT controls deficiencies remedial actions as well as open audit points to closure
- Carry out IT controls assessment for 3rd party service providers
- Raising awareness and understanding of internal controls, and by providing guidance, briefings, and training to relevant stakeholders
Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of IT risk and controls with examples of managing IT risk, compliance or audit activities within an organisation.
- Extensive knowledge of IT audit practices over SAP ERP and GRC
- Extensive knowledge and experience of ITGCs, ITACs, ITDMs and the ability to scope, plan and execute the testing for all types
- Extensive knowledge over various 3rd party control assurance reports and control reliance strategies
- Leading, planning and conducting interviews to perform IT and business controls assessment and gain understandings of the areas being reviewed. Documenting processes and key controls, highlighting risks and issues as well as suggesting improvements
- At least one professional qualification such as CISA, CISM or CISSP is preferred
More searches like this
- IT Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Slough
- Internal Controls Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Slough
- Corporate Governance & GRC Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Slough
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Slough