Senior IT Auditor
A great opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor to join a leading Financial Services company based In Dublin, Ireland
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the effective completion of audit phases (planning, execution, completion & draft reporting) of the audit process for assigned elements, including those of a complex nature, ensuring timely, complete and accurate outputs.
- Conducting more technical Audits surrounding IT Infrastructure and Information Security Frameworks
- Providing support and guidance to group and local auditors on the review and testing of IT systems, processes and controls. Governance
- Adhering to Internal Audit departmental audit standards and other relevant external professional auditing standards (e.g. IIA professional standards).
- Assisting in the development of Internal Audit departmental audit methodologies, processes and tools, in particular those related to IT and change.
Ideally, you will have the following attributes:
- Knowledge of Financial Services organisation, either insurance/reinsurance industries or banking.
- Proven track record within internal/external audit environment evidencing strong performance in conducting high quality audit work, findings and reports.
- Knowledge of information security frameworks, such as Cobit 5/2019, NIST and ISF is desirable
- Strong computer skills with experience in system-based audits / data analytics would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What the position can offer you:
- Base salary between €55,000 - €60,000 dependent on experience.
- Attractive Benefits package
- Great training and development opportunities
- Flexible working