Audit Supervisor - Corporates
- A Top 25 firm with 32 partners and 280 staff are looking for an Audit Supervisor to join their growing Audit and Accounts team due to excessive growth.
- With their offices a short walk away from Warren Street and Euston tube stations, this is a firm that are undergoing huge growth and so are looking to grow their whole business, with this team being one element of that!
- They have a family friendly culture and truly promote work life balance, asking you to be in office twice per week.
- They also pay their employees what they deserve, providing above average / market rate packages.
- Benefits include: up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; buy/sell holiday; cycle vouchers; gym membership discounts; hybrid working; social events; pension contributions; season ticket loan; health care schemes and more!
- Operate across a range of sectors such as hospitality and restaurants, property, media and tech, and entertainment, as well as not-for-profit!
- Work with large and small business such as large corporates, entrepreneurial SMEs, non-profits and high net-worth individuals.
- Be responsible for leading end to end audits and accounts processes (statutory and internal audits and c. 20% accounts work). Supervise trainees, review their work and assist their development; report to inspirational managers and partners who bring decades of years worth of experience.
- Experience minimal client travel across London and flexible hybrid working requirements (min. 2 days in office)
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified or equivalent.
- A history of working between audit and accounts work e.g. (80/20), with at least 50% audit being key.
- Experience with software like PROaudit, AP, and Alphatax is desirable but not essential - can be trained!
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Auditor Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)