Senior Operational Auditor - FTSE 100
Our client - a global blue-chip undergoing exciting change within a dynamic industry – is looking for a Senior Operarational Auditor to join their international function, performing value-add, risk-based audits.
They offer hybrid working with new cutting edge offices based in Central London, in addition to unrivaled career development opportunities. With this organisation there is no one set path to progress. Promotion into Audit, Risk, Compliance, SOX/second line of defence and corporate finance are all well trodden career progression paths. A strong focus on career development and utilising the very latest data analytics and technological advancements are all elements that will enhance your future success.
- You will be involved with performing internal audit reviews (mainly operational in nature) conducting scoping, planning, delivery and reporting.
- You will need to rapidly develop subject matter expertise and ensure that department objectives are met in keeping with the audit plan.
- Conduct risk assessments of assigned department or functional areas in required timelines.
- Influence and facilitate changes to improve the internal controls environment and maintain an agreed level of risk.
- Ensure management action plans for control issues identified are followed up in a timely manner.
- Assist managers with any Management and Audit Committee reporting requirements, as well as delivering ad-hoc projects (e.g. investigations, policies and procedures training).
- Build positive working relationships and continue to enhance the reputation of internal audit across all operating units.
Skills & experience
- The successful candidate must have worked within an Internal Audit function prior to now, with a minimum of 6 years’ proven audit exposure overall.
- Ability to pose the right questions and a keen sense for identifying risks.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Enthusiastic, confident and a team player capable of working in a dynamic environment.
- A flexible and positive approach to work.
- Organised and able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and progress your internal audit career within an inspiring function – one that aspires to become first in class. You will be supported and effectively rewarded, helping you to reach your full potential.
If you possess the above and are keen to advance across a forward-thinking, highly diversified group, please apply immediately.
More searches like this
- Assurance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)