IT Audit Manager - FTSE 100
A FTSE 100 global brand based in Hertfordshire is growing its IT Audit team and requires an IT Audit Manager.
The IT Audit Manager will manage a large pool of Senior IT Auditors and is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of technology, security and integrated audits that contribute to our global audit programme, delivering independent assurance and insight to the business and acting as a catalyst for change.
The organisation operates a flexible hybrid working model with 3 days of homeworking.
- Owning a portfolio of technology audits each year, from detailed planning of the audit purpose/objectives, expected outcomes and activity-based resource planning to report and following up on agreed actions;
- Writing Audit Reports and key audit deliverables, providing accurate and timely information to key partners such as the Executive and Audit Committee and Board reporting;
- Proactively communicating with internal and external team members to inform, advance, seek advise and decisions;
- Embedding new technology approaches and Cyber Security projects including the use of Automation, Continuous Improvement and Data Analytics to provide greater assurance and insights;
- Having regular communication with key technology and business partners to ensure that audit issues are pragmatic, risked based, addressed and identifying further opportunities and efficiencies to support the business;
- Effective team-working to deliver team objectives, networking and relationship building across the business;
- Managing change projects and applying design thinking to identify ways to improve the Group Risk and Audit functions;
Skills & experience
- Demonstrable IT / technology audit or technology advisory experience
- Experience of audit and advisory in a wide variety of technology and security topics, in a lead auditor capacity. Cyber Security experience would be advantageous
- Project & Change management experience
- CISA, CISSP, CIPP/E, CISM, ISO or other relevant technology and security qualification would also be preferable
This is an exceptional opportunity to develop and progress your IT audit career with one of the largest audit & risk functions in terms of team size which is globally renowned. The team operates a meritocracy and will provide ongoing training/development and opportunities for fast-track promotion within the team.
For further information and to register your interest, please do apply with your full CV details.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bedfordshire
- IT Audit Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bedfordshire
- Technology Risk Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bedfordshire
- Risk Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bedfordshire