Internal Audit Manager
What's the opportunity?
An exciting opportunity has presented to join Compare The Market as Internal Audit Manager to lead the delivery of audit engagements across the Group's portfolio of activities to contribute to delivery of the audit plan, support the operation of the internal audit function including development of the internal audit plan.
What does the role involve?
- Ownership of the delivery of individual internal audit engagements including the planning, testing and reporting of audit engagements to the required quality standards
- Drafting and review of key documentation including terms of reference, tollgate materials and draft internal audit reports
- Critically thinking through the internal audit approach to be applied and developing pragmatic and compelling recommendations to internal audit findings
- Overseeing and co-ordinating the work of Internal Audit team members and co-source, where appropriate
- Providing advice and guidance to internal audit team members regarding the approach to internal audit engagements
- Contributing to lessons learned from Audit engagements
- Take on ad-hoc projects and assignments both within Internal Audit and across the wider Group to bring additional added value
- Engaging with stakeholders
What will it take:
- Audit or accountancy qualification (e.g. CIA, ACCA, CISA)
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to critically think through problems leading to creative and pragmatic conclusions and solutions
- Evidence of continuous development of audit skills across a range of disciplines
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements
Why choose us?
We're on a mission to transform price comparison into a highly personalised, service-led experience. To do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
- Our Vision - Be the market leader in money management - transforming the way the people of the UK manage their household bills, helping everyone have a healthier relationship with their money.
- Our Purpose - Making great financial decision-making a breeze for everyone
- Our Promise - Good things happen when you meerkat!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative, and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas - supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance. We're open to flexibility and encourage a hybrid way of working, a combination of in-office (Peterborough) and remote working. We'd love to talk about what this might look like for you.