Contract & Project Assurance Advisory Consultant
We are searching for an experienced Contract & Project Assurance Advisory Consultant.
Overall Job Purpose
Getting value for money from procurement, contracts and spend with third parties is an ongoing challenge for most organisations. Projects & Commercial Advisory team draws on commercial experience to work with organisations in the private and public sectors, different industries and across a range of categories of spend. We are specialists in enhancing the value our clients derive from procurement and contract management, achieving savings and recovering cost.
Recent success in the market place and great potential for further growth means that we are looking to expand our team with talented accountants / auditors who are looking to develop their careers as management consultants.
As a consultant you will be expected to take responsibility and help deliver client facing assignments as well as work with and support other specialists. We offer a broad range of services to clients and successful candidates will need to be confident in working with clients in different situations.
This role is open to full time, part time or contract working.
We are looking for candidates with a mix of the following:
- Professional qualification in accounting such as ACA/ Chartered Accountant/ ACCA or CIPFA, either part or fully qualified.
- Background in assurance or forensic role i.e. internal audit, external audit or forensic accounting.
- Nationally based/a commutable distance to an RSM office. Willing to travel throughout the UK if the assignment requires, although a significant amount of our work is delivered remotely. We encourage hybrid working with a mix of office / client site and homeworking.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Inquisitive and willing to challenge.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with a variety of stakeholder groups.
- A desire to learn and a drive for personal development
- Comfortable working in a team and taking the lead in delivering client facing assignments
At RSM we work hard to create an environment where our people can make a difference - to themselves, their career, their teams, and to the success of our firm and clients. We support all our people to work flexibly, to manage their family and other responsibilities alongside their work commitments; we believe this is key to achieving an inspiring and fulfilling working environment.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.