Senior Auditor and Assistant Managers
Senior Auditor or Assistant Audit Manager roles
Audit New Zealand carries out annual audits of public entities on behalf of the Auditor-General. We’re looking for CA (or equivalent) qualified people with external audit experience who are committed to delivering the highest quality audit services to a range of clients.
As a Senior Auditor we would expect you to have at least three years’ financial auditing experience, and close to completing your qualification, while as an Assistant Manager you would generally have at least two years’ experience after achieving your qualification. In both positions you lead our audit teams on a variety of audits across both the for profit and the public benefit sectors. As an Assistant Manager you would work with our larger and more complex clients and have a greater leadership role in the local office.
In both roles, you’ll be working with:
- a variety (size and sectors) of public entities completing most audits at their premises;
- our Audit Managers, Audit Directors, and other specialist staff; and
- colleagues who are well-trained and passionate about what they do.
If you join us, you’ll get the variety and challenge of working with different entities and opportunities to travel. You’ll find that we invest heavily in your professional development and that we offer optional leadership development activities for you to consider. You can count on us to help enhance your talents and skills and to foster your professional growth.
We welcome applications from people who wish to work full time, part-time, or a fixed term basis.
For more information, please contact our recruitment advisor, Sandy Hoggarth, on +644 917 1500 or email@example.com.
To find out more about us, see our website: www.auditnz.parliament.nz.
You must apply online through jobs.govt.nz (you'll find the application form and position descriptions there, too).
Applications close Sunday 3 July 2022
Apply now, as this advert may close early if we find what we are looking for. In your application please mention which office is your preferred location, and you only need to apply for one location.
More searches like this
- External Auditor Public Sector NZ$100,000 - NZ$119,999 jobs in New Zealand
- External Audit Senior Public Sector NZ$100,000 - NZ$119,999 jobs in New Zealand
- External Audit Manager Public Sector NZ$100,000 - NZ$119,999 jobs in New Zealand
- Assistant Audit Manager Public Sector NZ$100,000 - NZ$119,999 jobs in New Zealand