Experienced Financial Auditor, Financial Services, France
The riverside gem has a lot to offer, and is truly a place where you can not only further develop your career with Big Four but can live out your dreams!
Considered to be the city where anything is possible also described as a ‘forward-thinking city’, bringing together a strong economy and a taste for innovation - Nantes has a wonderfully poetic quality. The city has a reputation for offering an exceptionally high quality of life and is often referred to as one of the best places to live in France.
Beyond the objective characteristics - an excellent living environment, efficient public transit, hundreds of urban parks, a top-quality healthcare offering, rich cultural life.This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow and develop your career within Big Four
- It is a lively city where modernity and history meet to offer striking art, deep culture, and unforgettable fun. ... Though not so big, the city's sceneries are stunning, and it is a city definitely worth visiting.
- Enjoy working with a varied portfolio of clients of all sizes across France and the world
- This firm making use of the latest and best audit technology
- Each of its neighbourhoods - Trentemoult or the banks of the Erdre, the medieval city centre or the new "creative arts district" on the Ile de Nantes - offers a village atmosphere where neighbours become friends.
- Work as a key member of a cultural office with colleagues from all across the world
- Great base from which to travel and visit other countries - Spain, Italy, Switzerland all in easy reach
- Those with a passion for art and culture will certainly suffer no disappointment in this Loire-Atlantique city based on the banks of the Loire river. Once a busy seaport, it became the historic capital of the Brittany region.
- Benefiting from an excellent training programme designed to encourage your continual development and progression
- The city's happening social scene includes a dazzling opera house, trendy restaurants, bustling cafés, and lively squares.
- This firm is known for providing world class training
- Nantes encourages environmentally conscious travel and encourages its residents to get around on foot, bike, tram and bus.
- Help in mentoring junior staff and have your skills, experience and knowledge value
- The cultural ambience is world class
The ideal profile:
- Bac+ 5/DSCG course/Chartered Accountant/Masters
- 4– 8 years experience as Auditor in an Accounting firm
- Financial Services industry experience (Banking/Insurance)
- Excellent working experience of IFRS
- Fluent in French
- English language skills beneficial
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- EU working rights beneficial
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)