Risk & Resilience Manager
Your new company
A large not-for-profit organisation based in the Oxfordshire area - offering mostly remote working but the requirement to be in Oxford when business needs require this.
Your new role
- To set strategic and policy direction for Risk Management, Business Continuity and Insurance for the organisation.
- Responsible for communication of the policies, strategies and plans with affected stakeholders and delivered using the relevant media platforms.
- Undertaking a leading role in coordinating the major incident, pandemic response and exercise activities. Responsibility for training and briefings on roles to staff with designated responsibilities in Risk Management, Business Continuity and Insurance plans.
- Research and integrate statutory, governance and good practice in the implementation of the Risk Management, Business Continuity and Insurance policies.
- Support in working groups as required to address particular issues in Risk Management in major incidents and contribute to the development of the response to these
- This is a sole-charge and hands-on role most of the time with potential for additional team management responsibilities, if there is a major incident.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good knowledge, understanding and experience of the process of business continuity, risk management and Insurance planning.
- Experience of coordinating activity across a large complex highly devolved organisation (preferably public/not-for-profit sector) and of working collaboratively with stakeholders at strategic levels.
- Proven negotiating skills and ability to influence stakeholders and customers
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Excellent holidays and pension
- Mostly remote working with requirement to be in Oxford for internal and external meetings, physical risk assessments and any major incidents.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.