Risk Manager - Specialty Focused
We are delighted to be working with this reinsurance group to appoint a Risk Manager to support the Senior Risk Manager in developing an appropriate and correspondent risk management framework and to embed a consistent risk culture across the group.
As a Risk Manager, it will be your responsibility to implement specific components of the risk management framework and governance components, escalating high priority issues to more senior members of staff, stakeholders and governance bodies. This will also require producing regular reports and undertaking other risk management departmental activities when required such as Business Continuity Management and Operational Resilience. You will work in collaboration with the Senior Risk Manager to monitor and assess risks in the risk register and risk profile and you will also occasionally assist in Internal Model, Validation and ORSA activities.
For this role, a minimum of 7 years of risk management, internal or external audit experience gained in the general insurance industry (preferably speciality insurance) with a suitable qualification is required. Knowledge of Solvency II and Lloyd’s market is a highly desirable and strong knowledge of data, IT and cyber security risks and controls are advantageous.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Insurance £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Insurance £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Governance & GRC Insurance £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Insurance £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Advisory Insurance £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom