Senior Risk Analyst
I am delighted to be helping this leading global insurer in their search for a Senior Risk Analyst to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for those with 2-5 years' experience looking to take the next step in their career.
As a Senior Risk Analyst, you will work with the Risk Manager to develop and maintain the risk management system to ensure risks are properly documented and mitigated across the business. You will have responsibilities in a variety of areas such as Risk Appetite, Risk Registers, and Risk Management Frameworks. Any relevant reporting is to be completed including the ORSA and the stress and scenario. In this role it will be important to keep updated on trends within the market to identify emerging risks and update the emerging risk register. Other duties will include aspects of Internal Model Validation and helping the rest of the Risk team with relevant assessments and ad-hoc tasks.
For this role, you will need to have a background in insurance ideally in risk management with strong data analysis skills and attention to detail.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Insurance £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Insurance £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Insurance £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Advisory Insurance £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Assurance Insurance £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom